To help you navigate through the challenging days ahead, I provide answers to the questions people are (or should be) asking:
- In plain and simple terms, what does it mean to be saved, born again, and a child of God? Find out.
- What is the difference between the “Last Days” and the “Day of the Lord”? Find out.
- If we are close to a one world government, how will I be affected and how should I respond to what is happening today? Find out.
- What do I need to know about the Islam-Catholic connection and how it will change the world in the near future? Find out.
- What are the Covid mandates really all about? Find out.
- Since Israel is the focus of most Middle-East tensions, is there any truth to the Palestinian claims of Israeli occupation? Find out.
- What is the social justice movement really all about? Find out.
- What makes Jerusalem so important that it continues to be the focus of so much controversy? Find out.
- Why has the Church been so ineffective in changing the culture in America? Find out.
I deal with these and other thought-provoking questions in my blogs and newsletters. Some focus on current events. Some come from my books, my ongoing research, or the testimony of history. Others come from believers around the world, especially those in the Middle East. They offer inside information you are not likely to hear on the evening news.
Few, if any, current events are truly isolated. I connect the dots and reveal the big picture. I also try to present a “heavenly” perspective regarding what’s happening in our world so we can focus on the right things and not be overcome by all the bad news.
If you would like to get directly involved with ongoing projects to help needy or struggling Jewish believers in Israel, please contact Christian Friends of Israel at www.cfijerusalem.org. I am working with them to show God’s love to the Jewish people through Christians’ prayers and actions.
Follow me as edauthor on Twitter
If you have benefited from my news and blog posts, please consider making a donation by clicking the DONATE button above. I am trying to keep my site ad-free for your ease of reading, but I need your financial help.