Christians have every reason to be fearlessly bold in the face of all that’s coming our way + News
You may have seen this quote supposedly taken from a speech by Soviet First Secretary Nikita Khrushchev on September 29, 1959. Fact checkers have dismissed it as a hoax. With that in mind, I am posting it because of the truth it contains. I wish the author had just stuck to the facts without the attribution. Khrushchev indeed made some audacious public remarks like his “We will bury you” speech in 1956 and his shoe-banging performance in 1960, but these words were not among them:
“Your children’s children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
Remember, socialism leads to communism. So, how do you create a Socialist State? There are 8 levels of control. Read the following recipe:
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability of people to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to. Take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from government and schools because the people need to believe that ONLY the government knows what is best.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor
Regardless of the origin of this, it is frightening just how close we are to what is described. Factor in what Obama did, what Biden is doing, and what the globalists have been planning for years, and it’s easy to see that massive changes are headed our way. Whether the end is socialism, communism, or some new ism is immaterial. Biblical prophecy warns us that some form of global government/religion is in our world’s future. Here in America, elections, if they are fair, may slow things down for a while, but what has been prophesied will eventually happen.
Dead to the Old
We will be raptured out of here before the antichrist comes on the scene, but before then, all bets are off. Regardless of what we will be facing, we must do everything we can to remove everything that interferes with our oneness with Christ. Our identification with His death, burial, and resurrection will be essential. When the threats come, we must be so dead to the old life that whatever is taken from us is inconsequential, even our life. If Christ is truly our life, then anything of this world that is taken away only brings us closer to Him.
If we fear nothing, we can be fearlessly bold. Since we will be fulfilling our calling, our joy will be unquenchable regardless of what happens to us. But why wait until persecution comes? If you’re not sharing Christ now (when there are no restrictions), what makes you think you’ll start when it’s more difficult? Why not start now? There’s no time like the present to be fearlessly bold.
‘Where Are All the Men?’ This Vintage Manual on Manners From the 1880s Can Make a Gentleman Out of You
Live Q&A: Fauci Suggests Negative COVID-19 Tests to Leave Quarantine, CDC Says That May Take 12 Weeks
After Biden’s CDC Changes Quarantine Period, COVID Fear Merchants Admit Science Means Nothing to Them
GA Opens Investigation Into Potential Systematic 2020 Election Ballot Harvesting: Subpoenas on the Table
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE
Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
Inclusion of photographs and/or images in no way implies the endorsement of this blog or its information by the photographer or designer.