Has the irrationality of Islam spread to America?
IT’S WORTH CONSIDERING
- If Islam is “peace,” why is Wahhabism, which is supposed to represent a return to the basics of Islam, so violent?
- Why is it that whatever Jehovah loved, Allah hated, and whatever Allah loved, Jehovah hated?
- How can you trust a god who refers to himself as “The Greatest of all Deceivers” (Qur’an 3:54)?
- How can you trust a god who deceived so many people into thinking that it was Jesus who died on the cross if it really wasn’t him?
- In light of the fact that Judas was already dead (Matt. 27:5), and the fact that it was Jesus who had infuriated the Jewish religious leaders, how could they possibly believe that it was Judas who was crucified and not Jesus?
- How can Muslims embrace a religion followed by demons? According to the Qur’an (51:56, 72:13), the demons (Jinn in Arabic) follow Allah as their Lord. In Islam, being on the same side as demons is a good thing.
- Isn’t Allah supposed to bless you if you are obedient? How do you explain all the poor Muslims in the world and the generally low standard of living in Muslim countries?
- The “Night Journey” claims that Muhammad ascended into heaven from the very spot where the Temple in Jerusalem once stood. The ancient text refers to it as “the temple that is most
remote.” If this is true, how then can Muslims claim that there never was a temple there as the Jews claim?
- How is suicide justified when the Qur’an condemns it?
- How can the Qur’an be trusted if its verses can ultimately be superseded by more mature revelations?
- If Jesus is dead as Muslims claim, how will he ultimately convert to Islam?
- If Jesus is dead as Muslims claim, He must be resurrected if He is going to accompany the Mahdi. Doesn’t this make Him divine?
- If Muslims are the good guys and Allah is on their side, why do they consistently lose when they go up against the “evil Jews?”
- If Allah is indeed the God of the Bible, as Muslims claim, why is he so afraid of his followers reading the Bible?
- Islam claims that the Holy Spirit is not God. Also, Muslims label as a “heretic” anyone who believes the Holy Spirit is created. Which is it? Anyone uncreated must be God. Doesn’t this support the concept of the Trinity?
- Why are Muslims not permitted to drink wine while the Qur’an allows it?
- If Islam can only be understood in its original language, how can Muslims expect non-Arabs to convert to a religion whose primary book will be unintelligible to them?
- If Muslims are to give to the poor, how do you know that their condition is not the result of neglecting prayer? If you help them, you are dooming yourself by making yourself as one who has waged war against Muhammad.
- How do you explain situations like ultra-righteous Muslims suffering tragedies like being hit by a car? (Muslims typically have no answer for why bad things happen to good people.)
- Why won’t Muslim authorities allow the copies of the “authorized” version of the Qur’an as compiled and edited by Zayd ibn Thabit to be examined? What are they afraid of?
AS I SEE IT
As you can see, the “Islamic narrative” lacks consistency” and is full of contradictions. Therefore, you would think that it would be difficult for it to gain traction in any thinking society. Why then has it been so successful? The answer isn’t difficult to understand.
For the most part, an Islamic apologist is an oxymoron. You’ll seldom see a Muslim entering into an intellectual debate regarding the rationality of Islam and the benefits it produces. That’s because at its core, it is irrational. In a previous article, I explained how unjust and capricious Allah is to his followers. It is irrational to believe that any thinking person would willingly sign up for such treatment.
Clearly, Islam is not spread by appealing to anyone’s intellect. Quite the opposite is true. Throughout the world, many Muslims are illiterate. They aren’t encouraged to think about what they are told. They are “encouraged” to simply believe the message.
What about here in the U.S.? Why are so many people convinced that despite all the evidence, Islam is a religion of peace? The answer is that we are no longer a rational society. Facts only get in the way of what is perceived as a greater good – one driven by political correctness, a selective brand of tolerance, and a desire to be seen as inclusive (also narrowly defined). A society that accepts men becoming women, women becoming men, new “gender” definitions, and the widening array of perverted offshoots is a society that has lost its ability (and desire) to think rationally. When a term like “transgender” has become commonplace, we’re in deep trouble.
The mindset that accepts what is clearly a psychological disorder is the same mindset that accepts the irrationality of Islam and its claims. Once the “idea” is planted and has started to take root, the next step is to demonize anyone who objects. This, of course, is no new revelation. We have been experiencing it for years. The problem is that the intimidating tactics are working.
If you consider yourself to be a rational person, what will you do to turn things around? How about financially supporting this newsletter as I do my best to spread the truth?
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE
Inclusion of photographs and/or images in no way implies the endorsement of this blog or its information by the photographer or designer.
Leave A Comment