Let’s see what Allah, Muhammed, and the Qur’an have to say about “Muslim Americans.”
IT’S WORTH CONSIDERING
Americans are being taught in schools and in the political and social arenas that Muslims and Americans desire the same things and should work together to further our joint interests. Therefore, we are to welcome Muslims into every aspect of our lives, including government at all levels. Muslim leaders who are “working the plan” are using deception at every turn to blind us to the truth, because if we understood what was really going on, we would have none of what they are peddling.
Today I would like to address the question of whether a devout Muslim can be a good American. Recently I met a Muslim mom and her young children at a local park. We had a nice conversation which eventually led to our beliefs. Had I not understood what Islam really teaches, I would have assumed that she and her husband love America and have much in common with Christians like me.
The following facts about Islam reveal why I couldn’t believe her and why a devout Muslim cannot be a good American:
1. Theologically, a Muslim’s allegiance is only to Allah.
2. Religiously, Islam is the only religion accepted by Allah (Qur’an 2:256).
3. Scripturally, a Muslim’s allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
4. Geographically, a Muslim’s allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns five times a day in prayer.
5. Socially, a Muslim’s allegiance to Islam forbids him or her from making friends with Christians or Jews.
6. Politically, a Muslim must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and the destruction of the Great Satan, America.
7. Domestically, Muslim men are instructed to marry four women and to beat and scourge the wife when she disobeys him (Qur’an 4:34).
8. Intellectually, a Muslim cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on biblical principles. He has been taught that the Bible is corrupt.
9. Philosophically, Islam, Muhammed and the Qur’an do not allow freedom of religion or expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic. Man-made laws like those in America are unthinkable to the Muslim. Only Allah makes laws.
10.Spiritually, when we declare “one nation under God,” we are referring to a heavenly Father who is loving and kind. Allah is never referred to as a heavenly father, nor is “Love” one of the Qur’an’s 99 most excellent names for him.
AS I SEE IT
The list could go on, but the point should be clear. Muslims are not permitted to be good Americans by their religion. The propaganda we are being fed is simply a mirage. You may object to my generalizing as lumping all Muslims together as a homogeneous group of fanatics set on destroying us. While it’s true that I cannot know the true beliefs and motivations of all people calling themselves Muslims, I can know what their religion teaches, and it is clearly not good for America.
While the concept of Islamophobia was an invention of the Muslim Brotherhood for the purpose of shaming Americans, we have every right to be fearful of Islam. Just because those on the left have been dealt a heavy political blow doesn’t mean the Islam peddlers like Hillary and Obama will cool their jets. Obama is doing everything he can to get as many Muslim refugees into this country as he possibly can before he leaves office.
The war is on. Stay vigilant.
Check out my YouTube channel to get my biblical analysis of current events and my suggestions for surviving and thriving while the world falls apart. Click the link or enter edrodgersauthor in the YouTube search box.
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE
Inclusion of photographs and/or images in no way implies the endorsement of this blog or its information by the photographer or designer.