Time to take a break from all the bad news
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE
Hello! Aurora’s pizza?
– No sir it’s Google’s pizza.
– So I dialed the wrong number?
– No sir, Google bought it.
– OK. I’d like to place an order please.
– Well sir, did you want the usual?
– The usual? Do you know me?
– According to our caller ID, the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheeses, sausage, and thick crust.
– OK! .
– May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with dry tomato?
– What? I hate vegetables.
– Your cholesterol is not good.
– How do you know?
– Through the subscribers guide. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
– Okay, but I do not want that on my pizza, I already take cholesterol medicine.
– You have not taken the medicine regularly, 4 months ago, you only purchased 30 tablets on the Drugsale Network.
– I bought more from another drugstore.
– It’s not showing on your credit card.
– I paid in cash.
– But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement.
– I have other source of cash.
– This is not showing as per you last tax form unless you bought them from undeclared income source.
– What the Hell? Enough! I’m sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp.
I’m going to an Island without internet, where there is no cell phone line and no one to spy on me.
I understand sir but you need to renew your passport; it expired 5 weeks ago.