Ten reasons why not.
IT’S WORTH CONSIDERING
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have tried their best to convince Americans that Muslims make good citizens and should be given every opportunity to serve in key positions in our government. Here are some reasons why doing so would lead to our demise as a Democratic Republic:
1. Any form of democracy is anathema to a good Muslim. He believes that people don’t make laws. Only Allah makes laws. Any laws made by mere mortals must be replaced by Shariah.
2. A good Muslim cannot accept the American Constitution because its principles are based on the Bible, which he believes to be corrupt.
3. A good Muslim can never submit to rulers in our government since his earthly submission is to be only to the mullah (Islamic spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and the destruction of America.
4. A good Muslim’s allegiance is only to Allah, the Five Pillars of Islam, and the Qur’an.
5. A good Muslim will never accept coexistence with any religion other than Islam (Qur’an 2:256).
6. Geographically, a good Muslim’s allegiance is to Mecca, to which he prays 5 times a day.
7. Socially, a good Muslim is forbidden to make friends with Christians or Jews.
8. A good Muslim would never repeat the American Pledge of Allegiance, especially the “One Nation under God” line. While the Christian God is loving and kind, Allah is never referred to as “Heavenly Father”, nor is he ever called “Love” in the Qur’an’s 99 excellent names. He is, however, referred to as the greatest of all deceivers, which, in Islam, is a good thing.
9. Domestically, a good Muslim is instructed to marry 4 women and to beat his wives when they disobey him.
10. A good Muslim must become a soldier for Allah when the Caliphate is established. Whatever country is his home must be conquered for Allah.
AS I SEE IT
This brief list of the “Top Ten” reasons for distrusting Muslims and their proponents should be sufficient to make my point. Anyone who tries to convince us that good Muslims make good Americans is either clueless or complicit in their plan to destroy our nation, and I’m not sure which is worse. Both are equally dangerous, and our government and the media are full of them. The results of the 2016 elections will be crucial in determining if there is any chance of reversing course. Perhaps it’s too late, but I hope not. For the sake of the next generation, something has got to change.
Political decisions and elections can make a difference, but in the end, our nation is in the hands of God, and I don’t mean Allah. The One True God is the one who controls our destiny, but we can influence that destiny by our submission to Him. If we wake up in time and turn to Him with all our hearts, perhaps He will show us mercy. In the meantime, common sense tells us that good Muslims make unfaithful Americans, regardless of the rhetoric, so we should beware. The best thing we can do is to pray for them and lead them, one by one, to faith in Christ.
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE
If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen are defrocked, then doesn’t it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians, denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, and dry cleaners depressed?