A unique look at the last and current President
IT’S WORTH CONSIDERING
Famous Presidential Lies Contest (Written by, To The Point News)
- None of our boys will die on foreign soil
- I am not a crook
- Read my lips – No New Taxes
- I did not have sex with that woman… Miss Lewinski
- Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
- You didn’t build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America.
- You can keep your family doctor.
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
- It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
- I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
- And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
- If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
- If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
- I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
- I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:
- “I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”
I believe we have a winner
AND SPEAKING OF PRESIDENTS
“Twas The Night Before Inauguration”
Twas the night before Inauguration, and up in the tower,
The Donald reflected on his newfound power.
The conservative masses had come out in force,
And delivered a victory that would chart a new course.
The snowflakes were shell-shocked with tears in their eyes,
The media lied to them . . . What a surprise.
They had been promised a Hillary win,
But the criminal Clinton took one on the chin.
And though from all corners celebrities flew,
They made no impression, for they hadn’t a clue.
They talked about climate, racism, and such,
And they made up good stories . . . But didn’t know much.
The fake news and ignorance came at a cost,
And they can’t understand all the reasons they lost.
They blame it on Comey and Bernie and Vlad,
But fail to acknowledge the one that was bad.
Yes, Hillary Clinton, in many ways flawed,
Was her own biggest hurdle toward getting the nod.
The campaign exposed her corruptness and greed,
And her speeches were punch-less as ten dollar weed.
So out in the streets there arose such a clatter,
It was Soros-paid protesters and Black Lives Matter.
With cities to pillage and windows to smash,
They knew not the issues, but needed the cash.
Eight years of Obama had given them cause,
To expect a replacement of their Santa Claus.
But soon the protesters will feel the pain,
When the wheels fall off of the old gravy train.
And now all the snowflakes are riddled with fear,
Upset and offended by things that they’ll hear.
The cocoa and crayons will help for a while,
But fact-based opinions will soon cramp their style.
I originally supported, and voted, for Cruz,
In the end, I would vote for whoever they choose.
He wasn’t my first choice, but soon I would cede,
The one they call Trump is the one that we need.
I saw him on TV in front of a crowd,
He spoke about veterans, it made me feel proud.
He spoke about energy, safety, and jobs,
Taking this country back from the Washington snobs.
He was dressed in Armani, all tailored and neat,
And the Brunos he wore made the outfit complete.
For a man of his vintage, he seemed rather fit,
And he looked presidential, I have to admit.
His eyes glowed like embers, his smile was the best,
And his hair was the color of my old hunting vest.
His love for this country was on full display,
And his actions spoke louder than his words could say.
He thanked all his voters, and before he was gone,
Saved thousands of jobs while Obama looked on.
The fate of this country left nothing to chance,
So, he filled out his cabinet weeks in advance.
The men he had chosen were of the same mind,
Let’s set the bar high, and not lead from behind.
He picked up his phone as he rose from his seat,
With a flick of his finger, he sent out this tweet;
“Now Mattis!, now Kelly!’ now Sessions! And Pruitt!
On Perry! On Flynn, You’re the ones who can do it.
Start lifting restrictions and building the wall,
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!”;
The roar of his audience rose from the stands,
He kissed all their babies and shook all their hands.
He answered their questions and calmed all their fears,
They knew it would be a fantastic four years.
Then he jumped in his limo, and off to his jet,
A fellow that Liberals won’t soon forget.
He sent one more tweet as the evening expired;
“Happy Inauguration to all,
AND OBAMA – YOU’RE FIRED!”
Check out my YouTube channel to get my biblical analysis of current events and my suggestions for surviving and thriving while the world falls apart. Click the link or enter edrodgersauthor in the YouTube search box.